With the Xbox One, broadcasting is actually baked into the OS, so you don’t need to install a separate app to share your current gameplay. To get started, you’ll need to download the Twitch app to your console. Before you can broadcast, you’ll need to link your account. To do this,
Follow these steps:
- Open the Twitch app on your Xbox One console.
- On the left side of the app menu, select “Log in.”
- Open twitch.tv/activate on your computer or phone.
- Enter the six digit on your TV to link your account.
- Once your accounts are linked, you can start broadcasting. Simply select the “Broadcast” tile to begin sharing.
You’ll be given the option to enable Kinect video or audio with your microphone. If you’re a Kinect user, you can also say “Xbox, Broadcast” to begin a streaming session once everything is all set up. Any other information. Try This: Unblocked game 66